07 November 2017

graduation


people said 'don't live in hatred'

I tried.
I do tried. 
and I did.
Indeed, I'm still trying.

On my graduation,
bunch of my friends were so happy with their loved ones,
some with a bouquet of flowers or chocolates in their hands,
and there were some balloons in the air, especially for their day.

but I don't.

Dad was so deranged on that morning for some stupid reason,
and do you know what it is?
It's because he was lost driving to the ceremony.
My phone had a weak signal for Waze.

There was no smile on my face when meeting my friends on the way to the hall,
I was crying after getting my scroll.

I was felt downed.
So is my mom.

So every time my friends did some throwback abt graduation,
but all i felt was anger and rage.
there were no happy moments there.
none.