31 July 2018

a stupid jerk in my class

he was my first friend I made through a text message,
but it never long lasted after that.

I put aside his freaking annoyance nature,
let me tell you why I called him a stupid jerk.

first,
he called me a bitch.
why-why why?
I assumed he hated me when I encountered him a lot about his intolerance among other students,
and maybe one of the reasons I'm being that bitch,
I tried to not give a damn fuck on when he tried talking to me, and he didn't like me do that.
That's what I do when I dislike a person on earth.

second,
he is selfish.
why?
duh, there were so many reasons why to-listed.


third,
he is a cheater,
cheat about creating a code on presentation day,
I don't know when he started cheating,
but last time I saw he cheated on the final exam,
and he got an A's for that!

I hope he got rotten in HELL.
(sound of full of revenge)